It’s time for another wonderful release from Simon Says Stamp. The whole release can be found here: https://bit.ly/4314N9j
My cards feature the brand new Rose-Winged Butterfly Die. It is such a pretty die and I love it’s size too.
I created two cards with this new die:
I die cut the butterfly out of blue card stock, then inked it up with Uncharted Mariner and Speckled Egg Distress Oxides. Using an embossed, Speckled Egg spattered panel, I adhered the butterfly with foam tape. I added the Scripty Hello to finish it off.
For this card, I simply die cut the butterflies from 3 different colors of card stock. I adhered the purple and the orange butterflies directly onto my spattered card base. Then, I used foam tape to pop up the bright, pink butterfly. I did not add a sentiment as I thought this would work for a variety of occasions including Mother’s Day.
I am in love with this versatile butterfly die! Please click here to shop the whole release: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=199868&u=3017887&m=24698&urllink=&afftrack=
Are you planning on attending Simon Says Stamp Create? You need to be there! It is going to be so much fun. I would love to meet you and say hello. Below are some details about the event.
- Who: Crafty people (and even people who don’t think they are creative!)
- What: Create It Take Its from 25+ of your favorite vendors (including Simon Says Stamp)
- Where: Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, Lewis Center, OH
- When: April 21 & 22
- On-site store with products right there for you to touch and buy.
- See lots of cards and projects on display in the store.
- Hob nob with some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Link to more information: http://bit.ly/SSSCreate2023
Can’t wait for Create! Hope you’ll be there too!